Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Daughter!

For Ashlee's Birthday Nikki and I bought her a record to help with the new motif she's got going in her room and a headband to contribute to her cute style. Then, with the help of Stuart, we did a little sneak attack on her room the night before so we could start her special day off right. I'd include the token picture we snapped of her during the events of the night but I value my life too much to risk it.

Somehow Ashlee became the daughter of the apartment. I am the father, Nikki is the mother, and together we raise our rambunctious child. Ashlee is the life of the apartment. It's guaranteed entertainment when she's around. Whether she's baking and consuming double layered cakes or making hilarious faces and sound effects to accompany them, she is frequently putting Nikki and I into tears with how hard we are laughing. She's not only really really ridiculously funny, she's a really good friend. There have been multiple occasions where I've had to call on her for a favor and every time she's come through. On top of all this, she's an incredible listener. She'll validate every single emotion you express and then when you're done yapping she'll offer you her advice.

We love you daughter, I wish we had created this blog soon enough to post this on your actual birthday!

- The Father

No comments:

Post a Comment