Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cougar Rite of Passage

I reached my goal of graduating BYU without ever hiking the Y so it was finally time to hike the Y! Ya, actually that was never my goal but when I told people I had never done it they were so appalled that I had to make it seem like I had a good reason.
We made it up two switch backs and stopped to see the view. And take a breather...but mostly to see the view. Sadly, the view didn't change much from this point.
We hiked the heck out of that Y.
The best part of the hike was on our way back down when I almost stepped on this snake! I pointed it out to Nikki and she momentarily panicked before yelling "Everybody, there's a snake! Come see it!"
So, with the Y hike checked off our list, we're both now officially cougars.

-Cooh

No comments:

Post a Comment