Thursday, December 10, 2009

Be Green...Neon Green

Neon green sweets and cream soda in glass bottles is a St. Patrick's Day tradition started by my sister Tammy and I back in 2006 when she still lived up here in Provo. So, in honor of this tradition, Nikki and I baked some cupcakes (without a cupcake pan which is why they're all misshapen) and washed em down with some IBC.


I believe the following was our attempt at doing "cheers" but we encountered a little entanglement.


As you may be discovering...we've sort of made it our mission to let no holiday go uncelebrated.

- Cooh

Oh, and a special shout out to my mom for sending green popcorn from The Popcorn factory and some shamrock socks. It wouldn't be a holiday without one of your packages arriving in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment