Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Christma-hana-kwanz-aka!

Technically we only celebrate Christmas, but we wanted to be culturally sensitive to the many viewers of this blog who may be celebrating other holidays of this season.

Once again, the Barbers made me one of the fam for the holidays. They even made me a part of their gift exchange. The excitement of it all got to me, and I had to take a little pre-gift unwrapping nap beside my present. The box, not the cat. That's smokey and she's already got an owner.


My mom was kind enough to send me a bunch of packages so I would have stuff to open on Christmas. There was one package, however, that caught us all off guard. Nikki and my new toy cat were both puzzled by the box she labeled "DO NOT OPEN UNTIL CHRIST." Mom, is there something you're not telling us? Needless to say, the package remains unopened. I'm crossing my fingers that when the time does come to open it, it's a -get out of jail (aka hell)- free card.


And here we have our first family picture on our first Christmas Day. Please take note of Gracie's glowing eyes. I always knew that dog was possessed.


Can't wait till next year when Nikki is the one sending me packages with eerie messages about the 2nd coming and my face is photoshopped into our family picture.

- Coco Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment